Summary of Rental Conditions
This page contains brief summary of our rental conditions. The full details of our rental contract do apply. Rates are quoted in Japanese yen.
Our rates are calculated on daily basis. Whenever you pick up or return the vehicle on a day, 1 day charge will occur.
- Unlimited Kilometers
- Bed Sheets
- GPS navigation
- Rear View Camera
- Vehicle Insurance
Rates do not include
- Cleaning Fees
- Camping Goods
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
Long Term Discounts
7-13 Days: -5% off above rates
14 + Days : -10% off above rates (Max -20% off)
Shop Holiday Discount
Our offices close every Tuesday. If your rental period is through the day. We can offer 50% off on Tuesday's rates.
Person who has a driver license less than 1 year is not allowed to drive the vehicle. All drivers are required to present his⁄her valid driver license before staring this rental. Only persons listed on rental contract may drive the vehicle.
Only 4WD vehicle can be driven into Hokkaido during period from November to April.
Customer who can communicate in English or Japanese can rent our motorhome and⁄or campervan.
Driver's License and Credit Card
You have to present us your valid international driver's license, original driver's license, passport and accepted credit card.
For Security reasons, we will only accept credit card for rental charges paid on vehicle pick up or drop off. Cash payments will not be accepted at rental office.
In order to make a reservation, we request you to deposit half amount of total charge.
At all times, you are responsible for:
- Damage caused where the terms of rental contract have been breached.
- Damage caused by negligence.
- Damage caused to the vehicle in any way by part or total water submersion or salt water.
- Damage caused due to a single vehicle roll over.
- Damage caused to the vehicle by your willful conduct.
- Damage caused to the vehicle when using the vehicle in contravention of any legislation or regulation of road traffic.
- Damage or loss caused to any personal belongings.
- Damage caused due to use on incorrect or contaminated fuel.
- Damage to the awning.
- Damage to the slide out.
Usage of vehicle and equipment
We are not responsible for any cost and loss even if the vehicle or equipment is not available during the period. Some equipment on the vehicle is not so durable, so please take care of your usage. From a hygienic point of view, toilet is not allowed to use.
Smoking and Pets
Smoking and Pets are not allowed in our vehicle.
Entering with your shoes on is not allowed at dinette area
(Driver seat and passenger seat is acceptable with your shoes on.)
You are responsible to maintain the vehicle by daily check during the rental period. If you notice any problems, please contact our rental office as soon as possible.
Please return with the tank refueled. Otherwise, the specified refueling charge will apply.
If accident happens during your rental, please contact our rental office immediately. If our office is closed and you need immediate assistance, please contact the below number.
Road Service (Fuji Fire and Marine Insurance Co. , Ltd.) Tel: 0120-220-557
The vehicle has third party insurance which covers as below.
- Bodily Injury/ Death (Unlimited per person)
- Property Damage (Unlimited per occurrence (Deductible: 100,000 YEN))
- Rented Vehicle (Up to market value per occurrence (Deductible: 100,000YEN))
- Road Services
Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
We request you to add Collision Damage Waiver for safety reason. CDW waives your responsibility for paying deductibles regarding any property damage and⁄or vehicle damage in the event of accident. However, if several accidents happen during your rental period, only first accident is covered. (2,000 YEN Per 1 DAY)
Non-Operation Charge (NOC)
If a vehicle requires repair or cleaning due to a traffic accident, theft, break down, defacement , or other causes not attributable to us, you will be charged an NOC as pert of the compensation for loss of use during repair or cleaning of the vehicle. These amounts are fixed regardless of the degree of the damage or the time required for such repair or cleaning.
- If the rented vehicle is returned to the originally planned office by rented. 50,000YEN
- Other (other than the above) 80,000YEN
- Rental From 10:00 AM
- Return Till 6:00PM (Office Close: Every Tuesday)
If you wish to extend your rental, please contact the pick-up office prior to drop-off and get their consent.
An excess charge (3,000 yen each 30 minutes late) will apply at the time of car return if the rental period is extended.
- Up to 15 days prior to the date of rental: No charge
- Up to 2 days prior to the date of rental: 50%
- Up to 1 day prior to the date of rental: 80%
- Date of rental: 100%
All personal customer information is held in the highest regard and handled with the strictest of confidentiality.
Are subject to change without notice.